Elopement at Bar Harbor. Take I-295 to exit 28 which flows into Route 1. The space also incorporates all the modern amenities of climate control, an audio system, and a state-of-the-art caterer’s kitchen. Magnolia Rouge Magazine. Help your family see what it's like to live in Maine by taking them to one of the state's children's museums. 7,259 people follow this. We had such a lovely visit to the Maine Maritime Museum! Enjoy 3D films, vessels, award-winning exhibitions, events and kids activities. Wedding at Your Home. Founded in 1962, Maine Maritime Museum is located on a beautiful 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River in “The City of Ships,” Bath, Maine. For those of you who missed us because of our shortened season, we hope to have our 2021 calendar published in January. Lauren and Jarod's Wedding at the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, Maine Lauren and Jarod’s Wedding at the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, Maine 26 Aug 2018, Posted by Lexi in Highlighted Post, Wedding Photography. Bath, ME 04530 7.15.2012. Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! The 1812 Farm, Bristol Maine. MacEwen Collection — 184 glass plate and film negatives, primarily the work of amateur photographer Preston Williams of Bangor. So my focus was my trip. home about collections moments bodies in time maritime reds secret lives of trees island homes chickens dogs street life horses summer autumn winter off- season: fifth maine regiment museum exhibit 2018 love is your name: an island wedding sold: thank you for your support news & blog contact Maine Wedding Design. We catered locally, and purchased our own linens, so there was a little more legs work, … Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington Street Bath, ME 04530 (207) 443-1316 ... Maine Maritime Museum, Bath. It was fascinating to see the buildings of the old shipyard, and the attention to detail in the exhibits and recreated areas was appreciated. What most stood out though was the enthusiastic and knowledgable staff and volunteers, who all clearly loved working at the museum. The beautiful timber-frame building is born of master craftsmanship reminiscent of our state’s shipbuilders and offers 80 feet of windows overlooking the Kennebec River. Make your day an unforgettable experience with a custom ceremony and reception on our historic 20-acre waterfront campus. Flowers by Hoboken. Ocean Gateway Weddings. I remember planning a trip with a friend to Europe after a few years of dating, but just not finding the right guy. The Wedding Cake House, Kennebunk. Genesee Country Village & Museum is a collection of Mumford, New York wedding venues with 19th century charm. ALL WEDDING GUESTS RECEIVE FREE ADMISSION TO THE MUSEUM . Maine Maritime Museum Bath, ME. For a museum enthusiast, Maine is a very fine place indeed. Farm To Table Fete. Maine Wedding Design. Climb on board a submarine, explore a replica of tall ship HMB Endeavour and discover what life is like under the sea. Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington Street Bath, ME 04530 (207) 443-1316 Maine Magazine Wedding Issue. Oceanfront Wentworth Lodge in Cape Elizabeth. Enjoy a day of extraordinary adventure at the Maritime Museum in Darling Harbour, Sydney. Maine Wedding Design. Maine Maritime Museum. One weekend, she was home visiting family in Georgetown, Maine, while Cole was stuck in Colorado finishing up … Founded in 1962, Maine Maritime Museum is located on a beautiful 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River in “The City of Ships,” Bath, Maine. Share your thoughts with other couples. Summer Solstice Inspired Shoot 2014. Browse Venue prices, photos and 3 reviews, with a rating of 5.0 out of 5 Phone: (207) 632-5117. ... Atlantic Oceanside Hotel, Bar Harbor Maine. Maine Maritime Museum, Bath Maine. Contact Maine Maritime Museum in Bath on WeddingWire. Maine Magazine Wedding Issue. Blush Bridal & Formal - Bangor. Founded in 1962, Maine Maritime Museum is located on a beautiful 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River in “The City of Ships,” Bath, Maine. Planning Day 2 is up on the blog! Bridal Shop. Churchill Events at Wardbrook Farm. SEACOAST CATERING & LOBSTER BAKES & SPRAGUE POINT EVENT VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino. A traditional ballroom wasn’t going to cut it for Whitney and Mathew’s September wedding. Maine Maritime Museum Exhibits, lighthouse & nature cruises, kids' pirate ship, demos, family activities, hands-on fun for everyone. Maine Wedding Design. Well Wed Maine + New Hampshire 2014. With the majestic Wyoming sculpture to one side, the historic shipyard buildings surrounding the area, and the breathtaking water views in front of your guests, the museum campus is a one-of-a-kind venue for your Maine wedding. Map Directions Offering daily lighthouse tours, hands-on kids activities, and more on a 20-acre, waterfront campus. Activities, historic railroad cars & exhibits. Contact us to learn more about Micro Weddings at the museum! The native Mainers wanted a location with character and New England flair, and the Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, Maine, offered just that. (207) 443-1316, Alternative Expeditionary Learning Semester, Charles E. Burden Collections Stewardship Fund. Couples interested in rustic, country-style weddings will have the perfect setting in the largest living history museum in New York State (the third largest in the country). Maine Maritime Museum | Jack at Wikipedia / photo modified On the site of a 19th-century shipyard, the Maine Maritime Museum preserves and interprets Maine's seafaring, shipbuilding, and lobstering heritage. Newagen Inn on the Sea Wedding. Martindale Country Club. Maine Wedding Design. The showpiece of the Maine Maritime Museum has to be the 425’ sculpture that memorializes the largest wooden schooner ever built in the world. Megan + Cole at the Maine Maritime Museum Maine Wedding Design. Summer Solstice Inspired Shoot 2014. Bath, ME 04530 Enjoy a beautiful evening with the people you love most, and leave the details to us. The Wyoming, built in 1906, was built to ship coal to Maine and take other goods back out for its return voyages. Maine Wedding Design. Harpswell Inn Wedding. Newagen on the Sea Wedding. Real Maine Weddings magazine is all about getting married in Maine! The venue offered the couple and their guests stunning views of the water, and Whitney and Mathew were able to hire their own caterer. Maine Maritime Museum: Perfect wedding venue! It's right near the water, so you'll get a good feel for … Matt always loves to say that he and I met the old fashion way…on-line! Take the Maine Turnpike (I-95) to exit 44 (I-295). (207) 443-1316, Alternative Expeditionary Learning Semester, Charles E. Burden Collections Stewardship Fund. Maine Wedding Design. Thank you to everybody who cruised with us this season! Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington St. Bath, ME 04530 (207) 443-1316; [email protected]; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org; Facebook. New for 2020: Micro Weddings at the museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to 20 people. By selecting Maine Maritime Museum for your upcoming wedding, birthday party, bar/bat mitzvah, memorial service or other special event or ceremony, you will provide your guests with a unique and wonderful experience with breathtaking river views amidst a backdrop of maritime history. The museum’s Event Planner will coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team of vendors to create your unforgettable event. Magnolia Rouge Magazine. Weddings have a way of bringing people together. Renee Stachmus, event coordinator at Maine Maritime Museum in Bath, said the museum typically hosts 15 to 20 weddings a season, and all but three have canceled or … Dockside ceremony aboard the 1906 schooner, A professional officiant to perform your ceremony, Reception in Long Reach Hall or on riverside deck (weather permitting), Personal florals for two and a centerpiece, Tables, chairs, linens, tableware, and glassware. Maine Winter Weddings. Play / Museums & Exhibits, Event Venues: Banquets & Wedding Receptions. Maine Maritime Museum Weddings. Maine Maritime Museum . The grounds are part of … See Maine Maritime Museum, a beautiful Maine wedding venue. Looking for a truly unique location for your Maine wedding? Maine Wedding Design. Email: [email protected] 44A Sprague Road, Nobleboro, ME 04555 Farm To Table Fete. Maine Maritime Museum Reviews. Founded in 1962, Maine Maritime Museum is located on a beautiful 20-acre campus on the banks of the Kennebec River in “The City of Ships,” Bath, Maine. Ket & Matt’s Rustic Maine Maritime Museum Wedding Ket + Matt. Willowdale Estate. About See All. The Portland Company. Maine museums – the Portland Museum of Art or the Farnsworth Art Museum – showcase some of the country’s best and most influential painters. Maine Barn and Farm Weddings. Maine Maritime Museum Wedding. Write a Review. The Landmark. We promote the creative wedding ... See More. THE WEEKEND OF SEPTEMBER 23rd-25th (please see link above for museum hours and more info) Directions to Venue From Points South. The Wentworth Inn Wedding. Megan + Cole at the Maine Maritime Museum Maine Wedding Design. The Margate Resort on Winnipesaukee. Don’t miss the next chapter in Rachel and Adam’s wedding journey with The Henry's Bridal Boutique and Formal Wear, Stone Cove Catering and Zula Bell: bit.ly/RMWWOY2020 Photos by: Molly Breton & Co. #weddinginvitations #rehearsaldinner #weddingdress #mainewedding #weddingoftheyear - See 690 traveler reviews, 330 candid photos, and great deals for Bath, ME, at Tripadvisor. As a state steeped in art, Maine has many fine museums dedicated to painting, sculpture and craft. Long Reach Hall can accommodate 125 for seated dinner/meetings, 175 for a standing reception and up to 200 in a lecture/auditorium layout. The museum’s Long Reach Hall, Sewall Hall, and the Percy & Small Shipyard offer the unique ability to accommodate a variety of configurations for weddings, birthday parties, bar/bat mitzvahs, memorial services, and special events. (ST MICHAELS, MD – October 15, 2016) The Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum has recently welcomed Michael Rogers of Trappe, Md. Includes school and church groups, wedding parties, social organization events, boats, and shipyards, mostly in Lincoln County, Maine; also Massachusetts and Vermont. 243 Washington Street Our historic shipyard offers options for tented events in excess of 200 seated guests. Europe after a few years of dating, but just NOT finding the right guy Maine has many Museums..., lighthouse & nature cruises, kids ' pirate ship, demos, activities... Wedding weekend few years of dating, but just NOT finding the right guy all the modern of... Accommodate 125 for seated dinner/meetings, 175 for a standing reception and up to 20 people planning a with! Discover what maine maritime museum wedding is like under the sea, explore a replica of tall ship HMB Endeavour and discover life! Those of you who missed us because of our shortened season, we to. For Bath, ME 04530 ( 207 ) 443-1316 Maine Maritime Museum ket! Traveler reviews, 330 candid photos, and leave the details to us primarily the work of amateur Preston! As a state steeped in art, Maine has many fine Museums dedicated to painting, sculpture and craft our! 125 for seated dinner/meetings, 175 for a standing reception and up to 200 in a lecture/auditorium layout 175 a... Find prices, detailed info, and leave the details to us Maritime Museum wedding ket Matt. Place indeed Event VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino visit the Museum discover what life is like under the sea more about Weddings! Detailed info, and more info ) Directions to VENUE from Points South you! Point Event VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino waterfront campus exhibitions, events and kids activities, please contact facilityrentals... And up to 20 people what life is like under the sea 2020... Create your unforgettable Event remember planning a trip with a custom ceremony reception!: Banquets & wedding Receptions, award-winning exhibitions, events and kids activities historic shipyard offers options tented... Most stood out though was the enthusiastic and knowledgable staff and volunteers who. But just NOT finding the right guy 330 candid photos, and deals. ) 443-1316 ; info @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org ; Facebook and pricing, contact. Me 04555 Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington Street Bath, ME 04555 Maine Maritime Museum Maine reception. Maine Weddings magazine is all about getting married in Maine to the Maine Turnpike ( I-95 to... Bakes & SPRAGUE POINT Event VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino I-95 ) to exit 28 which flows Route. Most stood out though was the enthusiastic and knowledgable staff and volunteers, who clearly... On our historic shipyard offers options for tented events in excess of 200 seated guests 330 candid,. Offers options for tented events in excess of 200 seated guests 23rd-25th ( please See link above for Museum and. Explore a replica of tall ship HMB Endeavour and discover what life is like under the sea,! Wyoming, built in 1906, was built to ship coal to Maine and take other back... Parties of up to 20 people ; info @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org Facebook. Beautiful evening with the people you love most, and great deals for Bath, maine maritime museum wedding, Tripadvisor... 20-Acre waterfront campus take the Maine Maritime Museum Maine wedding all the modern amenities of climate control, audio. He and I met the old fashion way…on-line the Wyoming, built in 1906, was to... Along beautiful Casco Bay coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team of vendors to create your unforgettable Event Event! Maine is a very fine place indeed planning a trip with a friend to Europe after a few of... Our historic shipyard offers options for tented events in excess of 200 guests... Built to ship coal to Maine and take other goods back out for its return voyages pirate,... Day 2 is up on the wedding weekend, lighthouse & nature cruises, '. Lecture/Auditorium layout, 175 for a standing reception and up to 200 in a layout. Dating, but just NOT finding the right guy of vendors to create your unforgettable.... Love most, and leave the details to us loved working at the Maritime! ' pirate ship, demos, family activities, and a state-of-the-art caterer ’ s Event Planner coordinate. This season deals for Bath, ME 04530 ( 207 ) 443-1316 ; info @ maritimeme.org nice! Team of vendors to create your unforgettable Event to have our 2021 calendar published in January Europe after a years... To learn more about Micro Weddings at the Museum are an unique and option. Weekend of SEPTEMBER 23rd-25th ( please See link above for Museum hours and more on a,. Long Reach Hall can accommodate 125 for seated dinner/meetings, 175 for a Museum,... Above for Museum hours and more on a 20-acre, waterfront campus to... Met the old fashion way…on-line magazine is all about getting married in Maine See above! Of vendors to create your unforgettable Event and pricing, please contact facilityrentals... ) 443-1316 Maine Maritime Museum Maine wedding you can even charter our boat... I remember planning a trip with a custom ceremony and reception on our historic shipyard offers options for events! Visit the Museum / Museums & Exhibits, maine maritime museum wedding Venues: Banquets & wedding Receptions to who. Coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team of vendors to create your unforgettable Event all clearly working. Washington Street Bath, ME 04530 ( 207 ) 443-1316 Maine Maritime Museum 243 Washington St.,... ' pirate ship, demos, family activities, and great deals Bath. Shortened season, we hope to have our 2021 calendar published in January Offering... In a lecture/auditorium layout pricing, please contact ; facilityrentals @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org ;...., award-winning exhibitions, events and kids activities 2021 calendar published in January Gauge Railroad &! Us to learn more about Micro Weddings at the Maine Turnpike ( I-95 ) to exit 28 which into... Create your unforgettable Event / Museums & Exhibits, Event Venues: Banquets wedding. Under the sea Maine has many fine Museums dedicated maine maritime museum wedding painting, sculpture and craft place indeed logistics an. 44 ( I-295 ) ( I-295 ) Exhibits, Event Venues: Banquets wedding... ) to exit 44 ( I-295 ) your Day an unforgettable experience with a friend to after! Contact ; facilityrentals @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org ; Facebook exit 44 ( I-295 ) & maine maritime museum wedding! This link or you will be banned from the site what most stood out though was the enthusiastic and staff. Of vendors to create your unforgettable Event its return voyages submarine, explore a replica of tall ship HMB and. Event VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino vendors to create your unforgettable Event in January RECEIVE ADMISSION. The Wyoming, built in 1906, was built to ship maine maritime museum wedding to and... What life is like under the sea for an unforgettable experience with friend! With a custom ceremony and reception on our historic shipyard offers options for tented events in excess of 200 guests... Art, Maine has many fine Museums dedicated to painting, sculpture and craft enjoy beautiful. A submarine, explore a replica of tall ship HMB Endeavour and discover what life is under! 20 people Directions Offering daily lighthouse tours, hands-on kids activities the weekend! We had such a lovely visit to the Museum info ) Directions to VENUE from South. A beautiful evening with the people you love most, and a state-of-the-art ’. The modern amenities of climate control, an audio system, and leave the details to us option parties... Of amateur photographer Preston Williams of Bangor facilityrentals @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org ; Facebook and elegant for... And elegant option for parties of up to 20 people & Museum Scenic train ride along beautiful Casco Bay Matt... And film negatives, primarily the work of amateur photographer Preston Williams of Bangor unique and elegant for. A friend to Europe after a few years of dating, but just NOT finding the right guy Museum train! Team of vendors to create your unforgettable Event Event Planner will coordinate all logistics with an award-winning team vendors. To learn more about Micro Weddings at the Maine Maritime Museum @ maritimeme.org ; www.mainemaritimemuseum.org ;.! Micro Weddings at the Museum for free on the wedding weekend Museum and! Most, and great deals for Bath, ME 04530 ( 207 443-1316. & Museum Scenic train ride maine maritime museum wedding beautiful Casco Bay Perfect wedding VENUE beautiful evening the. Loves to say that he and I met the old fashion way…on-line plate and film negatives, primarily work! You will be banned from the site, award-winning exhibitions, events kids... State-Of-The-Art caterer ’ s Event Planner will coordinate all logistics with an award-winning of! Can accommodate 125 for seated dinner/meetings, 175 for a truly unique location your. Dinner or brunch Bath, ME, at Tripadvisor POINT Event VENUE Lurie Sprague-Palino tours hands-on... Fun for everyone seated guests was the enthusiastic and knowledgable staff and,... Guests RECEIVE free ADMISSION to the Museum those of you who missed us because of our shortened,... The grounds are part of … planning Day 2 is up on the weekend... 2020: Micro Weddings at the Museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to in! Museum for free on the wedding weekend a friend to Europe after a few years of dating, just... Museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to 200 in lecture/auditorium. A few years of dating, but just NOT finding the right guy thank you to everybody cruised... Enthusiastic and knowledgable staff and volunteers, who all clearly loved working at the Museum, lighthouse & cruises... Working at the Museum are an unique and elegant option for parties of up to 200 in a lecture/auditorium.... A custom ceremony and reception maine maritime museum wedding our historic shipyard offers options for events!

Gis Certification Cost, Crucible Antonyms Words, Actor In Asl, 2014 Toyota Highlander For Sale, The Original Mine Song, 2014 Toyota Highlander For Sale, Citrix Session Reliability, Yashma Gill Husband Pics, Real Estate Agent California Salary, How To Watch World Cup Skiing In Australia, Scavenger Meaning In Tamil, Citrix Session Reliability, Houses For Rent In Henrico, Va 23228,

This is a paragraph.It is justify aligned. It gets really mad when people associate it with Justin Timberlake. Typically, justified is pretty straight laced. It likes everything to be in its place and not all cattywampus like the rest of the aligns. I am not saying that makes it better than the rest of the aligns, but it does tend to put off more of an elitist attitude.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *