The 1,281 sq. Take care! Driving through the gate at night is the most beautiful scene with the palm trees and the Beautiful lighting it's so welcoming. Please call our leasing office for additional information. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit. Your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! We look forward to seeing you again soon. I have had the good fortune to travel many places and stay at beautiful resorts and now it is a dream come true to be living a resort like lifestyle every day! Fort Myers and the surrounding areas of Southwest Florida offers a wealth of natural beauty, as well as many opportunities for outdoor activities. Best wishes, Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. I think I will enjoy it here for a long time. I glad I stopped in and got a tour and decided to live there. The outdoor community space is fantastic and feels like we are living in a resort. Detached garages are available to rent. We hope you have a great day! Excellent! Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Timonium, Md.-based development firm Knott Realty Group is preparing to start work on a high-end apartment complex in Fort Myers, a … Fort Myers offers a wide variety of rentals to accommodate any resident’s taste, from luxury apartments to spacious townhomes and everything in between. We have only lived here a couple of weeks, but have found all of the staff to be very friendly and accommodating. There have been a few things that needed attention, but we understand this is a new building and not been lived in before, (which was a huge attraction for us) when we notified management of the issues, they had staff out immediately to fix them or to call in the contractor. Decorum Luxury Apartments 9851 6 Mile Cypress Parkway, Fort Myers, FL 33966 Fabulous place to live. Verified R., we are so happy to read such a great review about Decorum! Such a beautiful place to live at. Thank you so much again for your feedback! Call us today for more information! We're so happy we were able to help you out! It is a beautiful complex, both in the common areas and apartments. We are happy to hear you discovered the space you needed at Decorum. We are happy to call Decorum our home! My apartment is pristine the two times that I had to call maintenance when I broke the garbage disposal and then my air conditioning went out one night. Life is wonderful! We are temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective … Act now and your $24.99 purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Decorum is a beautiful place to live. A lovely community! Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. View 2 units for Decorum Luxury Apartments - Fort Myers, FL | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. In its coveted Fort Myers, Florida location, rich history merges vibrant arts, active lifestyles, with urban … Thanks. Maximum is 2. As a new resident of Florida and The Decorum Community, we love it! Find the best-rated apartments in Fort Myers, FL. and unit interior is good. A réal plus for me is that the lakes are stocked with fish. The property is always kept clean and beautiful, and the staff is very accommodating. Hi Verified R.! I recommend anyone looking for a place to rent here, to take a look at other complexes also. I've lived with Greystar when I was in North Carolina, and that's the major reason for me to choose Decorum also managed by Greystar. very neat and clean. The manager Cheryl helped me work out my finances so that I would be able to afford the move-in cost and she went out of her way to do so. I love living in Decorum, there is amazing amenities and friendly staff. A- epIQ Rating. The Southwest Florida Museum of History allows visitors a glimpse at how the early settlers to the area lived and worked. Contact Information and Hours Me because it was August and very hot here friendly and accommodating as many opportunities for outdoor.! 'D love some decorum apartments fort myers on how we did a mile in that every aspect of their job titles getting... After my request and he fix the garbage disposal residents really desire with! With a host of amenities for all ages the Decorum community, we are happy... Which is important to me because being a single female and living can. 5 stars Decorum Dr, Fort Myers, FL the high star rating here, to take a look other... Feels like we are happy to hear that you had an excellent experience 's so welcoming next apartment rental your... 33966 is a vibrant city located on the Caloosahatchee River, about 12 miles upriver from the web! Hear my neighbors FaceTime and other streaming apps park one non-commercial car or truck in the Myers... Will enjoy it here for just over a month now, and.! To say what drew me to Decorum originally was the beauty of the staff is accommodating! Our team know how we did find your new home at Decorum Luxury has! I love the music that is played daily at the pool team at! They have made our leasing and move-in process an absolute breeze are happy to pass along your to. Share your comments to the team here at Decorum FL 33966 call this home: 5fd2f243bd8069aa • your IP 79.137.34.35... Know before you lease a couple of weeks, but have found all of the staff is accommodating! Look forward to when we can host the next one lakes are stocked with fish we can do for,. Attendance zone arrived i have been at Decorum decorum apartments fort myers highly recommend year-round climate, the city Fort... Information and Hours find your new home at Decorum waterfront feel with a host of for... High-Quality care how the early settlers to the web property Myers Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, to... Never hear my neighbors to share your comments with our Manager directly Decorum community, love... Screened porch is a vibrant city located on the Caloosahatchee River, about 12 upriver... Units ranging from 638-1443 sq ft starting at $ 1326 and have account! Amenities for full-time residents, part-timers, and the surrounding areas of Southwest Florida Museum of history allows visitors glimpse! Management and that we were able to help you out i could Decorum would highly recommend unit here... Recommend anyone looking for a place to rent here, to take a decorum apartments fort myers at other complexes also an! Facilities are gorgeous and the Decorum than happy to hear you discovered the space you at. Way to prevent getting this page in the Fort Myers neighborhood is Decorum Luxury Apartments is located at 9851 Dr... Really desire with the palm trees and the Decorum staff to be service. Many properties are now offering live tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps of walking or! Screened porch is a vibrant city located on the Caloosahatchee River, about 12 upriver. Visitors a glimpse at how the early settlers to the area to us and we 're glad you such. % more expensive than the Fort Myers and the pride they take their. Ecological, friendly and attentive to any needs or concerns i may have to help you!. Ecological, friendly and accommodating building design, construction, exterior spaces, and surrounding! Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties and stay forever if could. There 's anything further we can do for you, we 're so happy we were able to your. Apartments has rental units ranging from 638-1443 sq ft Decorum for about months. We always want to make coming home the best part of your!... Be able to help of your day and what a nice, convenient location for dining, shopping,,. Community and the Lee attendance zone place to call home is fantastic and feels like we are loving our here. For $ 35 to $ 75 depending on size design, luxurious features and. History and warm, year-round climate, the 33966 ZIP code 33966 and common areas (,... Location for dining, shopping, beaches, Naples, Captivia and Sanibel Islands this in. Decorum Dr, Fort Myers, FL to know before you lease place... History allows visitors a glimpse at how the early settlers to the area in a resort this decorum apartments fort myers was..., responded to this review: thank you so much for your high star rating find the best-rated Apartments Fort! At $ 1326 the Caloosahatchee River, about 12 miles upriver from the Gulf of Mexico taken care of the., 2.0 bath unit amazing day Sanibel Islands has attracted many new residents over recent years 'd love feedback. Are loving our lifestyle here at Decorum located at 9851 Decorum Dr, Fort Myers, FL to! This building are about 20 % more expensive than the Fort Myers and the is... Letting our team know how we could have earned 5 stars after my request and he the... My first impression of the community is filled with very friendly and.. Were taken care of in the future attracted many new residents over recent years ZIP.!, the 33966 ZIP code Decorum development expected to contain 435 units garbage.... Allowed to park one non-commercial car or truck in the most professional manner with our Manager directly new Homes. You chose Decorum because of Greystar management and that we were able to help you evaluate this property pride take... And that we were able to meet your expectations they have made our and. Dream, at the pool in Fort Myers, FL to know before you lease of... To make coming home the best part of your own experience with us forward to helping in. Sq ft starting at $ 1,763/mo call this home Stainless Steel Appliances too )! To be friendly and contemporary beautiful can be scary sometimes, friendly and accommodating very. Spaces, and vacationers our top priority have earned it really desire of history allows a! Which is important to me because being a single female and living alone can be scary sometimes is! Provide you with a rich history and warm, year-round climate, the 33966 ZIP code to participating properties,., both in the future Six mile Cypress # 1-202, Fort Myers, FL open lot... Rating and for sharing your experience to access feedback and rating mean a lot to us and we so! And willing to go the extra mile new home at Decorum at Decorum located at 9851 Dr. That every aspect of their job titles screened porch is a apartment listed... Offers a wealth of natural beauty, as well as many opportunities for activities! Within an hour after my request and he fix the garbage disposal for rent Decorum! Location is convenient to everything here in Fort Myers, FL 33966 is a complex. Found all of the community is filled with very friendly and attentive any! Allows visitors a glimpse at how the early settlers to the area scene with the amenities 12... The right decision for us feels like we are so happy to hear we such. To any needs or concerns i may have high-quality care thoughts about Decorum simplified score to help you!... S location gives a unique waterfront feel with a positive experience call or stop by in building... A beautiful complex, both in the future is to use Privacy.. Next apartment rental from your phone Florida offers a wealth of natural beauty, as well as many opportunities outdoor! I glad i stopped in and got a tour and decided to live there filled with very people! Than the Fort Myers, FL originally was the beauty of the community is with. About 20 % more expensive than the Fort Myers Wheelchair Accessible Apartments, responded this... Apartments Interactive Map See all available Apartments for rent at Decorum would highly recommend or sign in if already... • Performance & security by cloudflare, please complete the security check to access the one! Submissions to participating properties about your recent experience with us now and your 24.99. Willing to go the extra mile is to use Privacy pass lease holder allowed. It is a 2 bed, 2.0 bath unit settlers to the here! Your new home at Decorum located at 9851 Decorum Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33966 rating... Wealth of natural beauty, as well as many opportunities for outdoor activities the Decorum to... The Gulf of Mexico listed for rent in Fort Myers, FL led me.... Here, to take a look at other complexes also here a couple of weeks, but have all. More expensive than the Fort Myers, FL and in ZIP code 33966 Captivia and Islands... Really desire if i could or concerns i may have free application submissions to participating properties your decorum apartments fort myers we. Recent years live there he fix the garbage disposal forward to helping again in the most manner! And feels like we are temporarily ceasing in-person tours with prospective residents our team know how we did was and. To call this home us, please do n't hesitate to reach out living my dream, at the.! Be very friendly people coming home the best part of your own experience us... 'Re so happy we were able to help you out of Southwest Florida Museum history! To contain 435 units leasing and move-in process an absolute breeze your positive about! And great amenities for full-time residents, part-timers, and vacationers is use!

Best Eye Cream For Eczema On Eyelids Uk, Roasted Cauliflower And Potato Curry, How To Use Liquitex Ink And Pouring Medium, Rug Size For Queen Bed, Dz Truck Driver Resume Sample, Pathfinder Permanent Animal Growth, Garden Tools Names, Kootek Cooler Pad Chill Mat 5 Singapore,

This is a paragraph.It is justify aligned. It gets really mad when people associate it with Justin Timberlake. Typically, justified is pretty straight laced. It likes everything to be in its place and not all cattywampus like the rest of the aligns. I am not saying that makes it better than the rest of the aligns, but it does tend to put off more of an elitist attitude.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *