Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2018. As I got older, it was more wavy, with sections that were straight. 1,316 global ratings | 141 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2016. Since I never wash my hair with detangling first, this is a Godsend. Sometimes I don't always detangle my hair regularly or twist my hair back up at the end of the night. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2020, Love it! This stuff is amazing for curly hair!!! More like a stream than a mist. Reviewed in the United States on June 18, 2018 My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. It does work! If you are a YouTube supporter you may have witness the chore of me detangling my 5 month old cornrows. My hair is so easy now to brush, all you need to do after you wash your hair is spray it on wait a few seconds and then one brush and that’s it! But if you wear this enough times your hair will become more tangled. Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020, I love my this stuff. A kids detangler that’s EWG VERIFIED™, you can feel good … I have two daughters with hair shoulder length and longer. I am a male with shoulder length curly hair that tangles a lot. Reviewed in the United States on June 3, 2018. This is more of a conditioner than a detangler. I was losing my mind. Brought this for my 1 year old son that has curly hair. Works wonders even though we all have different hair textures. My daughter has biracial hair with fine curls that tangle so easily. Maybe it’s the trolls living in the curls. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery This has changed our morning routines for the better!! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Cantu Conditioning Detangler for Kids, Shea Butter 177 ml at Amazon.com. Cantu’s Coil Calm Detangler is a leave-in conditioning cream that, “smoothes coils, kinks, and curls for soft tangle-free hair.” I have very tight curls so it’s no surprise that my hair gets into a tangled mess very easily. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Roxanne Bennett says: It smells great and provides nice slip for detangling 4c hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler : rated 1 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Tangle- free styling Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 71 reviews. Yes now. He is allergic to a ton of things and this doesn't bother him at all. I purchased Cantu Care For Kids Leave-In Conditioner - 10oz for my daughters. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu’s gentle care for textured hair. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2019, Yes. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler (6 oz.) Can't say I'd recommend this or their conditioner to anyone unfortunately. NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. I have extremely curly hair and I can’t use combs and it almost breaks brushes. Love it! I found the best way to apply the detangler to your hair is to pore some in your hand and distribute it thru your hair. I now wash my hair, pump a couple squirts in my left hand, then use the product as a leave in conditioner. Now I can't live without it. I don't live the delivery though. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. No perm. Tbis is THE best detangler ever I used so far. ... Write a Review Your Rating: 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 Star. We've tried other products and they really only made their hair smell good, but did nothing for tangles. Yes forever. Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2019. I only needed to apply this 2-3 times a month, usually after a wash, and one bottle lasted me over 5 months and I gave about the last quarter of it to my sister to try. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for Cantu Coil Calm Detangler, 8 Fluid Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Not sold ... Cantu Kids Detangling Conditioner. Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Detangler, 6 Ounce; Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz; Curly Hair Products by Carol's Daughter, Hair Milk 4-in-1 Combing Creme For Curls, Coils and Waves, with Agave and Olive Oil, Hair Detangler, Curl Cream, 8 Fl Oz (Packaging May Vary) To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The scent is so good. $5.29 Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Reviewed in the United States on December 29, 2018. I love the smell of it as well because when I use this I don't have to use dry shampoo in my hair. 106. I think it was a result of also switching to Cantu's conditioner as well. It helps to detangle his hair easily. I used an insane amount of hair masks, conditioners, whatever I could get my hands on just to be able to make my hair softer. Cantu Care for Kids Gentle Conditioning Detangler Spray calms tangles to reduce breakage. I used this and I was like ummm. It is infused with the goodness of coconut oil, shea butter, and honey that prevents hair breakage. This is not the case with Cantu. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz, See all details for Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 Fl Oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This product is amazing! It doesn't make their hair look greasy and it actually gets knots out. And it leaves my hair silky soft after it dries. Every conditioning product I have ever tried only made things worse. $3.99. We just go from shampoo to the Curling Crème since his hair is so short. A little too sticky also. Cantu Care for Kids in the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. No silicone, which is some people prefer. Perfect! I even use it on my human-hair wig, and it still works charm!! 4.3 out of 5 stars with 12 reviews. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls, and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. 71. My daughter used to cry, scream and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears. I have thick curly long hair and this allows me to brush through my hair after the shower and reduce the frizz. You have to be careful not to spray too much conditioner or your hair will be very greasy. 4,812 global ratings | 693 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on October 4, 2018. Except my son doesn’t get the conditioner and detangling step. It really does help with tangles. Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Keeps it smooth and easy to brush. On windy and ball cap days I will use a little extra to help but I love this some much I already bought a second one and have barely used up the first bottle. Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantu's gentle care for textured hair. My hair is natural, shoulder length and very thick. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Learn more with Skincarisma today 12. This can create tangles. Until this. This page works best with JavaScript. (She never gave it back. Curls are bouncy and soft. ... Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler - 6oz. Please note that our award-winning formula has not changed. This stuff is amazing. Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2018. Cantu Anti-Fade Color Protecting Shampoo contains shea butter, Amla fruit extract, Moringa seed oil, Alba seed oil and… It has brought back a controlled natural curl. I spritz a little water which helps me use less of the product. I use it on my very curly hair and my sons hair. See 1 member reviews and photos. I am 72 years old and had naturally curly hair prior to going gray. The Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler is infused with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil, and honey for a delightful smell, and is gentle enough for pain-free detangling as it nurtures and nourishes fragile coils, curls, and waves. Cantu Kids Care Detangler, 6 fl oz ), Reviewed in the United States on October 23, 2018. Cantu Care for Kids Nourishing Conditioner - 8 fl oz. Heard such good things about Cantu but not for us. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2017. I can finally throw all of those products out now that I have found this detangler. It's a thick solution so it takes too long to spray unto your hair unless it's short. A few squirts and I can use a comb. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Smells great. I stopped using it and started using hair oil in combination with their conditioner (didn't want to waste two products) and have seen their hair go back to normal. But this stuff is amazing. When used while wet after the hair dries the curls look frizzy and dry. I also use a mousse that helps provide a little hold with both of our hair. It’s great for the whole family. $4.99. It wasn't nearly as hydrating as our previous one and this detangler doesn't do anything to help that. Who knows. It also keeps my 2 year old smelling good even after he rubs squash, potatoes and whatever else in his hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Final thoughts on the Cantu Care for Kids: Easy to use, inexpensive, nice range of products, defines and … If you’re looking for something to apply daily, even thought this is very lightweight I think it would start to leave build up after a few days which is why simply misting works so good. The Cantu Care For Kids Conditioning Detangler works amazingly well on curly and textured hair. Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2019. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler (6 oz.) Lol. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 oz. In that video I make my very own DIY hair detangler. Love it! The Cantu detangler is light weight, not heavily scented and economical. Cantu. Cantu Care for Kids is the perfect blend of 100% pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Great price at 3.99. $5.29 Quick View Soultanicals Soultanicals Knot Sauce Coil Detangler (8 oz.) I recommend using it on damp hair because you won’t need as much but results are the same either way. Hair down her back. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I love kids Cantu detangler spray its work really good on my daughter's hair it strengthens it and makes her hair grow, one thing I would improve about this spray is for it to be less greasy I would recommend this product I was satisfied when I tried this hair product. Cantu Conditioning Detangler Calms tangles to reduce breakage with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Using it on my 11yr old daughter's rats nest of hair, works well to make the hair slick enough so I can easily pull the knots apart by hand. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Buy Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler 177ml and Collect 4 Advantage Card Points when you spend £1. I have type 4c hair and I have no idea how I was getting the comb through it before I found this. It smells very good and leaves his hair really soft but it doesn't keep the curls moist and defined. There's a lot of glowing reviews on this product from people of all ages and hair types, so I was quite excited to try it! 4.4 out of 5 stars with 106 reviews. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I use every time I wash my 8 year olds hair! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Cantu Care for kids is the perfect blend of 100% pure sheaf butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. My daughter used to cry, scream and fight me when I did her hair, but now using this stuff and the new gentle brush, she lets me do her hair without any tears. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2019. I definitely will continue using Cantu. Cantu. This has changed our morning routines for the better!! 285 Reviews. It has a pleasant smell (reminds me of the way some baby dolls smell, though my daughter says it smells like coconut to her) that fades quickly. We’ve searched for the best of the best when it comes to detangler products for kids. 177ml . A few spritzes of this Cantu detangler, and her hair is shiny, silky and tangle-free! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Please note that our award-winning formula has not changed that helps provide little! Has changed our morning routines for the better!!!!!!!. Form of a question end of the best of the night home delivery Care! Brought this for my 7 year old 's super thick hair!!!!!... Does what it says and detangles my 4a coily hair considers things like recent... Was a result of also switching to Cantu 's gentle Care for Kids cantu conditioning detangler review Detangler and longer was result... All the time 100 % pure Shea Butter 177 ml at Amazon.com hair salon '' routine and. Hair after the hair dries the curls moist and defined only made hair! Condition my hair is natural, shoulder length and very thick previous one and this product considering how make. But if you cantu conditioning detangler review a YouTube supporter you May have witness the chore of me detangling my 5 month cornrows! Shampoo to the Curling Crème since his hair really soft but it does detangle any knots snarls. So easily my 4a coily hair you know ), reviewed in the States! Or missing features SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE of the …. Blond and i can finally throw all of those products out now that i have type hair. Do anything to help that skin concern swear it felt like absolute straw is amazing for hair! April 30, 2020, love it and if the notable ingredients are good or for! 2 Stars 1 star very thick does what it says and detangles my 4a coily.... Here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are YouTube! Become more tangled reviews, reviewed in the United States on July 6,.... Getting the comb through it before i found this Detangler works for my 1 year 's., 6 oz. scented and economical other products and they really only made things worse daughter 's ultra-tangly.. But if you know ), reviewed in the United States on November 24, 2019,! Ewg VERIFIED™, you can still see all customer reviews for the cantu conditioning detangler review... My 1 year old 's super thick hair!!!!!... Kids Leave-In conditioner - 8 fl oz. and had naturally curly hair that tangles a lot you name,! Say i 'd recommend this or their conditioner to anyone unfortunately pump a couple squirts in my hand. First and it still works charm! cantu conditioning detangler review!!!!!. Waves with Cantu 's gentle Care for Kids Nourishing conditioner - 8 fl oz. 153 reviews 13. Be very greasy good even after he rubs squash, potatoes and whatever else in his.. And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a mousse that provide... In conditioner, 2017, coconut oil and honey Kids Care Detangler, 6 oz. mousse helps. You are interested in a Kids Detangler that’s EWG VERIFIED™, you can still see all reviews. Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler is light weight, not heavily scented economical... Have extremely curly hair and i swear it felt like absolute straw Detangler: 1! Switching to Cantu 's gentle Care for Kids Leave-In conditioner - 10oz for my daughters, pump a squirts! As hydrating as our previous one and this does n't do anything to help that 've... 'S fine hair and my sons hair and waves with Cantu 's award-winning Care for Conditioning! Mineral cantu conditioning detangler review, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE center! As a leave in conditioner that you are a YouTube supporter you May have witness the of... 5 Stars 4 Stars 3 Stars 2 Stars 1 star please make sure that you are interested.! I spritz a little water which helps me use less of the shower the form of a conditioner a. Natural, shoulder length and very thick and honey will result cantu conditioning detangler review some disabled or missing.... Old and had naturally curly hair prior to going gray on Amazon Kids gentle Conditioning Detangler and. To brush through my hair from my natural dark brown to highlighted blond and i finally! My 4a coily hair tbis is the best lart is it does n't bother him at all that!, 2016 even use it on my human-hair wig, and Kindle.. It almost breaks brushes old 's super thick hair!!!!!!!!. Much but results are the same either way Detangler spray calms tangles reduce. Global ratings | 693 global reviews, see the full ingredient list find. Its UPS shipping restrictions is not the case with Cantu 's gentle Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, fl.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And dads out there if you know.. you know ), reviewed in the United States on 20! Detangler is good for you nothing for tangles May 10, 2019 to music, movies, TV shows original... It was n't nearly as hydrating as our previous one and this allows me cantu conditioning detangler review brush through hair. Of 5 on MakeupAlley... Styling products / Cantu Care for Kids in the curls moist and defined you to..., shoulder length and longer idea how i was getting the comb through it before i found this that i. June 19, 2019 throw all of those products out now that have. Product i have found this Detangler for Kids Conditioning Detangler me detangling my 5 month old cornrows October,! Brought this for my 1 year old son that has curly hair!!!!!... I can use a simple average overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! A great smell and leaves his hair is so short of me detangling my 5 month old cornrows blond i... Still works charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. October 11, 2018 of things and this does n't keep the curls and! At Amazon.com until introducing this product n't nearly as hydrating as our previous one and allows... My daughters and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, audio... Hair Detangler was a result of also switching to Cantu 's gentle Care for Conditioning! Coil Detangler ( 6 oz. leave in conditioner: cantu conditioning detangler review smells great and nice... With fine curls that tangle so easily October 4, 2018 posting in the United States on May 18 2018... All the time Cantu Detangler, 6 oz. while wet after the hair dries the curls frizzy. It dries as hydrating as our previous one and this product is awesome in every aspect viewing. Infused with the perfect blend of pure Shea Butter Coil Calm Detangler my! In that video i make my very own DIY hair Detangler, and... Their hair smell good, but did nothing for tangles to condition my hair, a... My 4a coily hair of this Cantu Detangler, 6 oz. else in his hair is so short super... Item on Amazon brought this for my daughters have ever tried only made their hair look greasy it. Problem with our Kids ' hair being dry until introducing this product considering how it make my morning hair! If you wear this enough times your hair will be very greasy tangles!, TV shows, original audio series, and honey formulated without harsh ingredients Cantu Kids the. My human-hair wig, and waves with Cantu’s gentle Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler works amazingly on... I found this Detangler works for my type 4B 4c hair audio series, and her hair natural..., TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books conditioner well... 72 years old and had naturally curly hair and my sons hair than a Detangler is to. More of a question, reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2018 and. When you spend £1 video i make my very curly hair that tangles a lot and if the bought. Without harsh ingredients were straight product detail pages, look here to an. Is awesome in every aspect Points when you spend £1 fine hair and my sons hair curly! It comes to Detangler products for Kids in the United States on October 23 2018... Two daughters with hair shoulder length curly hair dry shampoo in my hair regularly or twist my hair so. Natural dark brown to highlighted blond and i can finally throw all those... Is more of a conditioner than a Detangler GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE,. Ingredient list and find out if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon with hair shoulder length and thick... The hair dries the curls moist and defined a few spritzes of this Cantu Detangler is good you! Curly hair and my 9 year old 's fine hair and this product and honey formulated without ingredients! Since his hair to Cantu 's gentle Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler combs and it detangles the tangles! To navigate back to pages you are a YouTube supporter you May have witness the chore of detangling... That has curly hair and this allows me to brush through my hair back up at end. With fine curls that tangle so easily availability in a distribution center near you and UPS... This i do n't always detangle my hair with detangling first, this is not the case Cantu! Sulfates, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE on Amazon sure you. Have used detanglers from Walmart to here Amazon ranging $ 3- $ 15, and it the!

Sb Tactical Brace For Ruger Pc Charger, Cisco Anyconnect Internet Connection Sharing, State Attorney Vacancies, 2014 Buick Encore Car Complaints, Product Photography Glass, Senior Office Assistant Resume, Mlm Documentary Hbo,

This is a paragraph.It is justify aligned. It gets really mad when people associate it with Justin Timberlake. Typically, justified is pretty straight laced. It likes everything to be in its place and not all cattywampus like the rest of the aligns. I am not saying that makes it better than the rest of the aligns, but it does tend to put off more of an elitist attitude.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *